1. Communication: Our preferred means of communicating with you is via email. Further correspondence from Con Academy administration will be delivered through our facebook page & website.
For urgent matters, we will contact you by telephone.If you prefer to be contacted in other ways, please let us know.
Enquiries and questions about the academy should be directed to the CQCM reception in the first instance.
Telephone: 07 4940 7800
In 2020 we will have a member login on our website which will also have relevant communication. Information about the login section of our website will be made available upon enrollment.
2. Registration (Musical Theatre):
All students who attend the Conservatorium Academy must complete a Registration Form and Talent Release Form and students will not be permitted to commence classes until the form has been received. This form requires contact information, general medical information that we need to be aware of, and requires parents/guardians to agree to adhere to the University policies and procedures regarding the use of University Facilities.
3. Fees (Musical Theatre only): Payment of fees can be made online. An email containing the link to pay fees will be emailed to applicants once the registration form has been received by the CQCM office.
Term 1 fees- payable no later than Friday 21 February 2020 Term 2 fees - payable no later than Friday 15 May 2020 Term 3 fees - payable no later than Friday 31 July 2020
There are no weekly rates available. Students who have outstanding fees on Saturday 21 February 2020 (Term 1), Saturday 15 May 2020 (Term 2) or Saturday 31 July 2020 (Term 3) will not be permitted to attend class until the fees are paid in full and will incur a $55 late fee.
Please Note: Fees cannot be paid through the CQCM office Refunds are not available for change of mind or change of circumstances.
If you have any concerns about the payment of fees, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 4940 7800.
4. Absence from class: If your child is going to be absent from class, we ask you to email email@example.com or phone the CQCM office on 07 4940 7800. There will be no refund transfer of fees from absences.
5.Parent Viewing: To enable the delivery of the most effective lessons, parents are not permitted to watch any classes from inside the studio. During performances, unauthorised taking of photos or videos is not permitted.
6. Duty of Care & Safety: In accordance with University policies and procedures, minors MUST be supervised at all times while they are on campus. THIS IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF PARENTS & GUARDIANS. Conservatorium Academy teachers are responsible for the students while they are in their classes, however Unversity or Academy staff are not responsible for students who are dropped off at the Conservatoruim well before the class begins or well after the class has finished. While classes are in progress, parents are welcome to wait in the foyer.
Please ensure your child is collected immediately after their class has finished.